- Sign into Sonero and go to the Integrations page
- Click the Connect button for Zoom
- Click Authorize in the next page to give Sonero the necessary permissions (You have to sign into your Zoom account if you’re not currently signed in)
- Once authorization is successful, your Sonero and Zoom accounts should now be connected. That’s it!
Whenever you record a Zoom meeting to the cloud, Sonero will automatically pick up your meeting recording, transcribe and process the recording and then notify you when the meeting summary is available via email. It’s that simple!
- Schedule a meeting in Zoom. Note: We recommend you enable automatic cloud recording for all your meetings or when scheduling an individual meeting. Please see below for instructions on how to do this or refer https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/202921119-Automatic-Recording)
- Start your Zoom meeting. If the meeting was not set to automatically record to the cloud, please click the Record to the Cloud button in Zoom.
- Once your meeting ends, Sonero will automatically process your meeting for analysis and send you an email
Enable automatic cloud recording for ALL your meetings:
- Sign into the Zoom web portal and click Settings (https://zoom.us/profile/setting?tab=recording).
- Navigate to the Recording tab and verify that the Automatic Recording setting is enabled. If the setting is disabled, click the Status toggle to enable it. Note: If the Status toggle is grayed out, it has been locked at either the Group or Account level, and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator.
- Select Record in the cloud and click Save.
Enable automatic cloud recording for an INDIVIDUAL meeting:
- Click Schedule to create a new meeting.
- Under Meeting Options or Advanced Options, check Automatically record the meeting.
- Select In the Cloud and click Save.
- Sign in to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Sonero app
- Click the Sonero app
- Click Uninstall