- Sign into Sonero and go to the Integrations page
- Click the Connect button for Microsoft Teams
- Click Authorize in the next page to give Sonero the necessary permissions (You have to sign into your Microsoft Teams account if you are not already signed in)
- Once authorization is successful, your Sonero and Microsoft Teams accounts should now be connected. That’s it!
Whenever you record a Teams meeting, Sonero will automatically process the recording to give you insights. We support the following types of meetings:
- Teams Meetings scheduled through Outlook or Teams
- Impromptu meetings scheduled from chats in Teams
Please note that we currently do not support Channel meetings in Teams.
How to record a Teams meeting
- Start the meeting
- Go to the meeting controls and select More actions *** button > Start recording.