- Sign into Sonero and go to the Integrations page
- Click the Sign in with Google button in the Google Calendar section
- You may be prompted to choose a Google account on the next page. Choose the account with which you use Sonero.
- Click Allow in the next page to grant Sonero the necessary permissions
- Once authorization is successful, your Sonero and Google Calendar accounts are connected. You’re done!
Enabling Google Calendar integration will automatically allow the Sonero bot to join events that use Google Meet as the conference solution.
Note: The Sonero, AI Assistant will only join meetings for which you are the host/organizer.
Enabling the Google Calendar integration provides two functionalities:
Automatically allows the Sonero, AI Assistant to join events that use Google Meet as the conference solution to record and analyze your meetings
Automatically syncs Sonero with your Calendar events so that you can immediately start creating agendas for your meetings with other participants
Once your meeting is done, we pick up your meeting recording, transcribe and process it, then notify you via email when the meeting summary is available. It’s that simple! Here are the steps:
- Schedule a meeting in Google Calendar (make sure to select your preferred conference solution – Google Meet or Zoom)
- If you’ve enabled our “Add link to calendar invite automatically” setting in Sonero, a link to the agenda for your meeting will be added so that participants can add discussion topics
- Start your meeting and the Sonero, AI Assistant will join to record the call
- Once your meeting ends, Sonero will automatically process your meeting for analysis and send you an email when its ready for viewing!
Enabling Google Calendar integration will automatically enable the Sonero, AI Assistant to join events that use Zoom as the conference solution.
The Sonero, AI Assistant will join Zoom calls regardless of recordings made by Zoom locally or to the cloud.
If you remove the Sonero, AI Assistant from your call, we will continue to rely on its recording for analysis, therefore, we may produce a truncated output.To integrate Sonero with Zoom, please see: https://sonero.ai/zoom-integration/