- Sign into Sonero and go to the Integrations page
- Click the Sign in with Google button in the Google Calendar section
- You may be prompted to choose a Google account on the next page, choose the one that you use with Sonero
- Click Allow in the next page to give Sonero the necessary permissions
- Once authorization is successful, your Sonero and Google Calendar accounts should now be connected. That’s it!
Enabling the Google Calendar integration provides two functionalities:
- Sonero will automatically sync with your Calendar events so that you can immediately start creating agendas for your meetings with other participants.
- When the meeting starts, Sonero will call into your meeting and record the meeting if you are using Google Meet or Zoom without cloud recording support (If you are using Zoom with cloud recording please see https://sonero.ai/zoom-integration/.
Once your meeting is done, we pick up your meeting recording, transcribe and process the recording and then notify you when the meeting summary is available via email. It’s that simple! Here are the steps:
- Schedule a meeting in Google Calendar (make sure to select your preferred conference solution – Google Meet or Zoom)
- After a few seconds, your calendar invite will contain a link to the Sonero meeting agenda for your meeting so that participants can add agenda topics
- Start your meeting and the Sonero bot will join your meeting to record the call
- Once your meeting ends, Sonero will automatically process your meeting for analysis and send you an email
Enabling Google Calendar integration will automatically enable the Sonero bot to join events that use Google Meet as the conference solution.
Notes: The Sonero bot will only join meetings for which you are the host/organizer.
When the Sonero bot joins your meeting, you will hear a short introduction and a beep telling you that it has begun recording.