We are looking for a smart and a self-motivated individual to join our engineering team. You will have a huge impact on our core product working on cutting-edge technologies and developing features on the entire stack. You will work with a team of experienced engineers to build and ship features to production very quickly. To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and let us know why you’re a great fit.
- Build beautiful front-end experiences
- Build reliable and scalable back-end functionality and APIs to power our front-end clients
- Make tweaks and improvements to our AI algorithms
- Participate in the whole lifecycle of code, design, development, review, deployment, and testing
- Be an enthusiastic and collaborative team member
- Professional software development experience
- Strong technical judgement, knows when to “build it right” and when “quick and dirty” is the right call
- Knowledge of REST and API design best practices
- A passion for building excellent products
- Bonus Points: Experience with machine learning
- Python, Django
- This is a full-time position
- We’re remote only for now (but we’ll likely have an office next year in downtown Toronto)
- Canadian applicants preferred
If this sounds like the right role for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why you’re a great fit. We look forward to hearing from you!