We are looking for an ambitious, smart and a self-motivated individual to lead our sales and growth efforts. You will drive effective sales processes, build growth channels, identify leads and close deals, create sales/marketing content, grow our brand and deliver value to our customers. You will be our first full-time sales/marketing hire and this is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing early stage AI start-up. There is huge potential for you to grow into a senior leader in the company overseeing all our growth efforts. To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and let us know why you’re a great fit.
- Lead our sales strategy and manage the sales pipeline
- Identify and target high-quality inbound and outbound leads
- Identify which growth metrics/KPIs to focus on and bringing creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs
- Develop & optimize growth channels to drive revenue
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Taking a challenger sales approach to win deals and deliver value for clients
- Conduct sales calls and demos
- Create sales and marketing materials
- Build rapport with prospects and understand their needs and pain points
- Share customer needs and requirements with the team. We’re a customer-driven company and want to hear feedback!
- Have a founder mindset to be ambitious, wants to have ownership and build something from the ground up
- An over-achiever who doesn’t take no for an answer and has a track record of closing and winning deals
- Self-motivated, loves to hustle, can operate in a lean environment and is able to hit the ground running on day 1
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to generate creative ideas
- Eagerness and ability to learn and handle highly technical topics
- Ideally, you have been part of a fast-growing start-up (preferably B2B/SaaS)
- Experience working in fast-moving and cross-functional teams
- This is a full-time position
- We’re remote only for now (but we’ll likely have an office next year in downtown Toronto)
- Canadian applicants preferred
- Compensation includes Base Salary + Commission + Equity
If this sounds like the right role for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why you’re a great fit. We look forward to hearing from you!